So, if you’re a subscriber, then you know I’ve recently been posting about my excitement regarding the Fab Fit Fun subscription box. Well, I guess tagging really works because the company found my article and now I’m a FabFitFun partner! What’s this mean? Well not much for me, but for YOU, it means you can get a box for only $40 because I have a promo code now! If you’re ready to buy, just go ahead and scroll to the bottom to find the ordering details.
Here’s everything you need to know:
The next box will be for Fall, but the sooner you order, the better items you’ll receive, since people tend to claim the best ones first. I know from experience that my friend who ordered the Winter box after my review really seemed to get the bottom of the barrel leftovers.
I don’t know what will be in the Fall box, that’s the surprise element of subscription boxes. But, I can tell you what I heard was in the previous Fall box to give you a sneak peak of what you’re in for.
Last Fall’s Box was $50 and Included:
- Cozy Wrap Blanket/Scarf by MerSea ($98 value) (Trust me, I know, I tried to buy it remember?)
- A Private Party Gym Bag that read: “Will Workout for Cupcakes” or “Gym and Juice” ($59 value)
- TreStiQue Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon ($28 value)
- Beanie by the JetSet Diaries ($49 value)
- IMM Living Coxet Wire Heart Ceramic Jewlery Holder ($33 value)
- Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse ($35 value)
- My TagAlongs Hot & Cool Gel Pack ($15 value)
- Whish Renewing Mud Mask ($48 value)
- Deco Miami Lavender Cuticle Oil (12.50 value)
- Cottonelle Freshcare Flushable Cleansing Cloths
Here are photos of a few of the items listed above:
So, now that you know what you’re in for, I’ll leave it up to you if you’re interested in buying. If you’re ready, MAKE SURE you access the website through this link or the promo code will not work. Then, click get the box, and fill out your info. When it comes time to enter the promo code, use my fancy new code: WELCOME10 & then of course shoot me a message letting me know you bought so I can hear what your thoughts! That’s all in the subscription box category for now!